Tuesday, December 15, 2009

FaceBook Security

I understand that Facebook wants to increase our security. Many weird people are gaining access to Facebook hacking and looking at our profile. Facebook security was created because of these purposes, to keep unknown people away from us. I think this is really good because it makes me feel safer. Also, it prevents bad people from entering our space. Third, who knows how many viruses are in the internet... but with this security, maybe they'd block them. I don't think that they'd be THAT successful. Although, they've kept up the good work on trying to prevent these hackers. Maybe, in a few years, they'll have the best security EVAR!!!1!!!!11! This will affect the way I use Facebook in many ways. I would do more stuff there, now that its all "secured".

1 comment:

  1. Mark,

    the security has nothing to do with virus protection.

    also be careful out there, these new measures also make it easy for you to share things with EVERYONE...which is actually less secure.

    ReplyDelete